How to manage your existing contacts on Interakt?
Welcome to Interakt’s Contact Management guide. It is also known as the All-Users Tab. The All-users tab is your very own smart contact book where you and your team can create, update and manage your contacts on Interakt.
You can either do a bulk upload of the contacts or you can add them individually. You can also get an overview of all your business contacts in one dashboard – right from their basic contact details like name, contact number, or email ID to tags and any other information that you choose to specify as a customer detail. Interakt’s contact management feature lets you easily apply filters in the All-Users dashboard and pull up user details based on specific criteria. You also have the option to export your entire contact list or a filtered set of contacts as a CSV file.
In this module, we will understand the process of managing and updating your existing customer contacts on WhatsApp using Interakt’s platform solutions. Let’s start from the scratch.
What is the All-Users Tab?
The All-users tab is your very own smart contact book where you and your team can create, update and manage your contacts on Interakt.
• The All-Users tab is much like a smart contact book. You can get an overview of all your business contacts in the dashboard here – right from their basic contact details like name, contact number or email ID to tags and any other information that you choose to specify here.
• You can further customize these columns and display details that are relevant to your business. To do that, you need to click on the button on the right corner to add or remove columns from the items that are already displayed here.
• If you click on any of these contacts in the dashboard, you will then be taken to a screen with personal details and more user-specific information like tags assigned to them, notes added about this user, events, the order history captured and the entire conversation history thread that is assigned to the user.
• Interakt lets you easily apply filters in the All-Users dashboard and pull up user details based on specific criteria.
Initially, you will have a bunch of default options to filter and as you keep adding custom user attributes that you want to capture – those parameters will also be available here for you to filter your contacts within Interakt.
• From this dashboard, you can filter out users that you want to send out a notification to and even add Tags to your existing list.
You also have the option to export your entire contact list or a filtered set of contacts as a CSV file.
What are the advantages?
• Tracking, managing, and responding to customers becomes easier and faster with contact management.
• Sending timely & automated payments, orders & shipping notifications add value to end-customer experience.
• Instant responses to queries with rich-media files, quick replies & pre-approved WhatsApp templates simplifies the shopping journey for your customers.
Hope this article helped you understand how to get started with Interakt’s contact management solution, how to update/manage existing contacts using the All Users tab, and what benefits does Interakt’s platform solutions drive to your business growth.