Welcome to interakt! We’re sharing the complete step-by-step process that you will need to follow to sign up with interakt.
In this module, we’re going to see:
• How To Sign-up With interakt?
• How To Link Your Facebook Account With interakt?
• How To Verify The Number That You Want To Link With interakt?
• To get started with interakt - visit www.interakt.ai and click on the ‘Start Free Trial’ button.
You can now get started for FREE on interakt with our 14-day free trial period - where you will get access to all of interakt’s top-notch features.
• You will be taken to interakt’s sign-up page where you will need to fill up a form with a few basic business details.
• For the next set of steps, you will be taken to Facebook. Before you start with the sign up process, make sure that you have these few things in place:
a. Your company’s legal business name, address and the display name that you want to use for your WhatsApp Business number.
b. Secondly, ensure that you have the phone number that you want to use for WhatsApp Business API ready with you, before initiating the process. This number should be able to receive an OTP and please note the number that you provide for WhatsApp Business API cannot then be used by any other products of WhatsApp such as the WhatsApp standard account or a WhatsApp Business App. This would remain a WhatsApp Business API number, exclusive to interakt.
c. You also need to have a Facebook page for your business and you should also be an admin of the page as you will be required to complete the sign-up process via Facebook.
Once you have all these details ready with you, ensure that you are logged into Facebook and click on ‘Continue’.
• As you can see here, there are just three simple steps that you need to complete the process - click on Get Started to link to your Facebook page and start the process.
• Now, step 1 here is to select the Facebook Page that you would like to use for your WhatsApp Business API.
• You will need to create a new business account - so you can just type in your business name here. Make sure your timezone is correct and click continue.
• Once you do that, Facebook will be processing the details to set up your account.
• In the second step, you will need to set up your WhatsApp Business Profile and to do this you will need to provide the display name that you would like to use for your business on WhatsApp.
Your display name should adhere to WhatsApp Business guidelines.
If your display name happens to be different from your business name, please ensure that you provide the website to indicate that it is the same business.
• You will then need to choose the category of your business from a dropdown. If you’d like to describe your business in detail then you can choose to give a short description in the optional field below. You can then click on continue to move to the next step.
• In the final step, you will need to provide the phone number that you would like to use for WhatsApp Business API. Remember the number that you provide here should not be linked to an existing account on WhatsApp - if it is, then you can check how to disconnect it by visiting the link shown above.
Another thing to keep in mind is that if this number is already being used with the WhatsApp Business API then it cannot be migrated to interakt. You will then have to provide a different phone number. You can provide any number that can receive an OTP - this could be a virtual number or a regular SIM number.
You then need to opt for the verification method which is either a text message or voice call.
• Once you receive the verification code, you need to enter it here and then click on verify. Your number will be linked to WhatsApp Business API.
• You’ve now created your business account, WhatsApp Business profile and your WhatsApp Business number has been verified! You’re now all set to get started with interakt’s 14-day free trial!
• So wait no more - send a WhatsApp message to your business and see how it appears on your shared team inbox.
To do this - you can either scan the QR code to open up WhatsApp or save your WhatsApp Business number as a contact on your phone and send a message. Or simply click on the Wa-me link shown above to do it right away!
• Now that you have signed up, Facebook allows you to use WhatsApp messaging in a restricted manner until you complete your Facebook business verification.
To be able to send more messages, go ahead and get started with your Facebook Business Verification process - you can click this link to know all about it.