How to sign-up on Interakt?
Welcome to Interakt’s getting started guide. Interakt is built on the official WhatsApp Business API, helping SMBs and D2C brands, grow their online sales, and improve customer experiences using powerful sales-enabling features. Interakt’s powerful WhatsApp business platform helps them convert product inquiries on WhatsApp into paying customers, take orders on WhatsApp, help recover abandoned carts into sales, send order details and updates to customers and engage with them through multi-agent support.
With Interakt businesses can communicate with their customers using one dedicated WhatsApp Number. Interakt acts as an all-in-one CRM tool for WhatsApp Business communications, a cognitive campaign management solution, a powerful marketing automation tool, and a trending sales channel for D2C brands.
In this article, we will understand the process of getting started, with Interakt’s WhatsApp Business API platform.
The first step is to start the signup process by filling up some basic details. Next, Open up your browser and go to interakt.shop
At the top right corner of the homepage, you will find a start free trial button. Click on it & you’ll be redirected to the signup page.
Don’t worry, we’re not going to ask you for your card details or any other sensitive information.
All you need to mention is a few basic business details like:
- – Name
- – Phone Number
- – Email Address
- – Company’s Name
- – Company’s Website
- – Business Category
If you want to get updates regarding your Interakt account on your WhatsApp number, you can check the optional box after filling all the basic details, and click on Register with Interakt. Once you have successfully signed up with Interakt, it means you can now get your own WhatsApp Business API in just 3 simple steps.
How does Interakt help your business?
With Interakt, e-commerce businesses can reach customers, fast-track sales, and drive business growth at scale. By integrating Interakt into their communication channels, D2C Business Owners and Customer Facing Executives can
– Share product catalogs directly on WhatsApp to drive sales and boost conversions
– Manage customer expectations respond to customer queries faster
– Boost sales with personalized and timely automated notifications to alert customers about offers, abandoned carts, back-in-stock, and more
– Simplify business communications by connecting with customers on their preferred channel of communication and supporting them at scale and much more!
How can you serve your customers better with Interakt’s WhatsApp Business API?
– By being available at the place where your customer is comfortable asking questions.
– By being available at a place that is familiar to your customer.
– By replying to your customer instantly.
– By keeping your customers updated about any transactions that they have done with you.
Interakt is currently trusted by more than 1000+ e-commerce businesses for customer engagement, including prominent D2C brands such as The Pillow Company, Bare Anatomy, Superbottoms, Flo Mattress, Sleepy Owl, Priyaasi, & more.
Hope this article helped you understand how to get started with Interakt’s WhatsApp Business API, how to sign-up for the 14-day free trial, and what benefits does it drive to your business.