Facebook Business Manager is a tool that helps you organize and manage your business. When you join Business Manager, colleagues can't view your personal Facebook profile unless you approve their friend requests. Colleagues can only see your name, work email address and the Pages and ad accounts you have access to.
You need a Facebook profile to create a Business Manager account. You use your Facebook username and password to sign in to Business Manager. It's a more secure way to log in than with just an email address and password.
Note: You can only create two Business Manager accounts. If you need more, please work with someone else in your organization to create additional Business Manager accounts.
To give people access to your business:
1. Go to Business Settings on Facebook.
2. Click People.
3. Click Add.
4. Enter the work email address of the person you want to add.
5. Select the role you'd like to assign them. Be sure to read the description for each role. Choose either Employee access or Admin access. You can also select Show Advanced Options to choose Finance analyst or Finance editor.
6. Click Next.
7. Select the asset and the task access you want to assign the person.
8. Click Invite.
The person will get an invitation to join your Business Manager in their email inbox.
To add a Page to your Business Manager:
1. Go to Business settings. It looks like a gear icon in your sidebar.
2. In the Business assets section, click Accounts. Then, click Pages.
3. Click Add in the drop-down menu.
4. Select Add a Page.
5. Enter the Facebook Page name or URL.
6. Click Add Page. You should see your Page on the next screen. From here, you can add people to manage this Page.
Note: Anyone who had access to the Page before it was added to Business Manager will still be able to access and manage the Page.
Steps to add an ad account in Business Manager on Facebook:
1. Go to Business settings.
2. Click Accounts from the menu on the left-hand side. Then, click Ad accounts.
3. Click the blue Add drop-down menu.
4. Choose one of the three options: Add an ad account, Request access to an ad account or Create a new ad account.
5. If you choose to request access or add an ad account, enter the ad account ID. Learn where to find the account ID.
6. Follow the prompts to select people and access levels.
Note: Deactivating an ad account doesn't delete the ad account from your business. A deactivated ad account still counts towards your ad account limit.
With Facebook Business Manager account, you can stay up to date with your business, see alerts and insights about the Pages and ad accounts that matter most to your business. Hope this article helped you understand how to create, access and leverage Facebook Business Manager to add wings to your growing business.
Can't find the answer you're looking for ? Don't worry we're here to help!Talk to us on WhatsApp