Your business ID corresponds to your Business Manager. You may need your business ID when you share access to information such as monthly invoices or a Facebook pixel.
Business Manager is free to use. To start, first make sure that you have a personal Facebook account to confirm your identity.
Next, sign up for Business Manager:
1. Go to business.facebook.com.
2. Click Create account.
3. Enter a name for your business, select the primary Page and enter your name and work email address.
Note: If you don't yet have a Page for your business, create one.
1. Move through the rest of the onboarding flow by entering the rest of the required fields.
2. Learn how to add people to Business Manager.
If you're a partner or work on ad accounts or Pages on behalf of another business, the business invites you to access specific Pages or ad accounts. You can also request access to their Pages and ad accounts.
If you're an advertiser on Facebook who shares access to multiple Pages and ad accounts with other people, we recommend that you transition to Business Manager.
- Business Manager is a more secure way to manage your Pages and ad accounts.
- You can see who's working on what and what they have access to view and work on.
- You can also keep your business separate from your personal Facebook profile.
Facebook Business Manager helps advertisers integrate Facebook marketing efforts across their business and with external partners. You can use this free platform to:
Your Facebook Business Manager account is a central space to manage your business, separate from your personal Facebook profile. You don't have to worry about mixing your business and personal content.
Small to large businesses use Business Manager to organize their business assets and information in one place. You can use Business Manager to control your Facebook assets and make sure that the right people have the correct access.
People who have access to your Pages before you transfer them to Business Manager will maintain their access. None of your ads will be interrupted.
You want to keep your business secure: Business Manager is gradually introducing new safeguard tools through the new Security Centre to help you maintain control of your assets.
Can't find the answer you're looking for ? Don't worry we're here to help!Talk to us on WhatsApp