Welcome to Interakt's Contact Management guide. It is also known as the All-Users Tab. The All-users tab is your very own smart contact book where you and your team can create, update and manage your contacts on Interakt. In this module, we will understand the process of uploading your existing customer contacts on WhatsApp using Interakt's All Users Tab.
Interakt’s user module has the following default user attributes:
Country Code & Phone Number are mandatory attributes. Rest of the attributes are optional.
When you want to upload new contacts/users on Interakt, you need to upload CSV with these default attributes and the custom attributes of your choice.
• Mention the user attributes in the header row i.e. first row.
• Name attribute on Interakt refers to the full name of the user.
• If you want to address your users by First Name in the message, then you need to include two separate columns for First Name & Last Name in the CSV. The system will combine First Name & Last Name and show the full name of the user in the Name attribute.
• So you can either include the Name column with Full Name or First Name & Last Name column separately in the CSV.
• The ‘Name’ column should only contain Letters. Numbers & special characters are not allowed.
• The ‘Country Code’ column should only contain Numbers (without + sign). Letters, special characters & spaces are not allowed.
• The ‘Phone Number’ column should only contain Numbers. Letters, special characters & spaces are not allowed. Do not include country code along with the phone number.
• In a single CSV, the ‘Phone Number’ column should not contain duplicates.
• In the ‘WhatsApp Opted’ column mention TRUE if the user has given his consent to receive WhatsApp messages from you or else mention FALSE.
• Include the ‘User ID’ column in the CSV if applicable. It’s optional.
• Apart from the above mentioned attributes, you can include custom attributes like Gender, Age Group, City, Address, Customer Type, Lifetime Value, Batch, Company Name, Designation etc.
• Once the CSV is prepared, upload it on Interakt.
• Please be careful when you map the attributes. You need to map the attributes with the existing attributes present in the system. If it’s not present in the system, then you need to create a new attribute.
• Map the attributes as follows:
• Name - map with Name
• Country Code - map with Country Code
• Phone Number - map with Phone Number
• Email - map with Email
• WhatsApp Opted - map with WhatsApp Opted
• User ID- map with User ID
• First Name - Create new First Name
• Last Name - Create new Last Name
• Gender - Create new Gender
• City - Create new City
• And so on
• Add ‘Tag’ to these users which can be used as a filter while launching the campaign. For e.g. CSV Upload 20th Oct 4:00 PM or Batch 1 or VIP Customers etc.
Hope this article helped you understand how to get started with Interakt's contact management solution, how to upload new WhatsApp Business contacts using the All Users tab, and what benefits does Interakt's platform solutions drive to your business growth.
Can't find the answer you're looking for ? Don't worry we're here to help!Talk to us on WhatsApp