How to send a WhatsApp Notification with media files on Interakt?
Welcome to Interakt’s WhatsApp Notifications & Template guide. This WhatsApp Business solution helps you and your team to send personalized one time or recurring notification campaigns & broadcasts to engage your opted-in customers, build recall and boost sales. Unlike traditional forwards and group broadcast features, Interakt’s notification features help you send out personalized messages to 1000s of opted-in customers, also including those prospects, who might not have your number saved.
Moreover, Interakt’s Notifications & Template feature enables you set these notifications as an automated campaign such that they are only sent when certain trigger conditions are met. For example: you may want to send a WhatsApp message/notification to your customer, as soon as he places an order on your website.
You can also start or stop sending notifications, according to your campaign requirements, and track your campaign performance statistics in terms of messages being sent, delivered, red, replied, failed, or unqualified. With WhatsApp Notifications & Templates feature, you can easily measure your campaign performance, and analyze how effective it is running.
What is the process of sending a WhatsApp Notification with media files using Interakt’s?
This feature helps you send out rich media files like images, videos and documents in the notifications that you want to send out to your users. Now if you would like to include a media file in your template, then that has to be defined in the header of the template.
You need to first host the media on a public website or an image library, and then insert that URL as a fallback value in the template before you send it out.
At Interakt, we use imagekit.io which is an online image management solution to host all our media files. The tool is quite simple and easy to use. You can pick a tool of your choice and host the media there.
• When it comes to assigning a value for the variable in the header, which in this case is for an image – we need to pick ‘use fallback value’ here.
In the fallback value box, we need to give the URL of the image that we’ve hosted on imagekit.io.
• This is how the website of imagekit.io looks like. To upload a new image, you need to click on the New button and pick your image from your files.
• Once you have uploaded the image you need, you can copy the image URL.
• You then need to head back into Interakt’s dashboard and paste this URL into our message template as the fallback value for the Header section of the template. If you want to include a video or a document instead, you can simply follow the same steps.
What are the benefits of using Interakt’s WhatsApp Business solution?
- Recovering abandoned carts with automated reminders on WhatsApp
- Sell more by sending product catalogs on WhatsApp
- Tracking, managing, and responding to customers faster with the multi-agent shared team inbox
- Confirming COD orders within a single click
- Sending timely & automated payments, orders & shipping notifications
- Respond to messages faster with rich-media files, quick replies & pre-approved WhatsApp templates… & much more!
Hope this article helped you understand how to send WhatsApp notification with media file, how to use Interakt’s WhatsApp Notifications feature, and what benefits does Interakt drive to your business growth.